This is one of the favourite Guitar Music from JVC SVLP-1002, Paul ( the Hong Kong No. 1 Vinyl Collector sold me 3 year ago. This is a Japanese Pressing, Very Quiet, dynamic, the recording could pick up a lot of hidden detail of the Guitar under the delicate finger of Shoji Yokouchi and His Allstar Latin Combo.
Look at this Playing list.
1. History of Lover (historia de un amor)
2. Kiss me more (besame Mucho)
3. One Rainy night in Tokyo
4. Sway( quien Sera)
5. Save the last dance for me
6. Magic in the moonlight (te quiero dijiste)
7. With you darling (Sans toi mamie)
8. Littke Star (Estrellita)
9. Black Angels (angelitos negros)
10. Una Sera Di Tokyo (one night in Tokyo)
11. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps (quizas, quizas, quizas)
12. You belong to my heart (solamente una vez)
The First one History of love , is my favourite music of guitar, a bolero composed by Garlos Almaran of Panama in 1955.
“ One Rainy Night in Tokyo” in international big hit composed by Japanese Composer Domei Suzuki.
The last one side one “magic in the Moonlight “Te Quiero Dijiste” means ‘You said- I love You-“ This sweet and romantic cansion of love was written by a female composer of Mexico , Marcia Grever in 1932.
Why I said Sad Afternoon, because of the Japanese Earthquake plus and my lovely feeling to one woman… who has not been able to understand me … thoroughly!